Bend-Able Backpack Bugle Tube Holder V2
The adjustable design of the Bend-Able Cow Call Holder fits barrels of any style and attaches securely via velcro straps to the 3/4″ or 1″ webbing of a bino case or backpack.
The tension of the holder can be easily adjusted to ensure that your call remains in place, aided by an aluminum stop mounted at the base.
1 in stock
- Adjustable tension system
- Fits most Bat style tubes on the market (see below for exceptions)
- Bugle Tube insert from the top or bottom of holder
- Attaches to backpack with locking clips
- *Fits Phelps NEW Unleashed V2*
Bugle Tube V2 (Adjustable) is the easy way to carry your Bugle Tube. The V2 has an adjustable tension system and you can install your Bugle Tube from the top or the bottom of the Holder. We have two locking clips attach to the back of the holder that will attach to your Backpack hip belt or Molle system on your backpack or Belt. ***If you have an EXO K4 backpack we have a Bugle Tube/Water Bottle holder that is specific to the K4. **** Fits Phelps NEW Unleashed V2***
Models the V2 Bugle Tube Holder will NOT fit:
- Born and Raised Call Co. (Bomb)
- Phelps Small tube ( un-Rival-ed)
- Rocky Mountain (Little Big Mouth)
- On the bottom of the attachment clip, push up the spring-loaded release button on both sides to unlock.
- Once both sides are open, slide clips over the backpack hip belt webbing, then press each clip closed until you hear it lock.
- The shock cord has a toggle to adjust tension on your bugle tube. You can run your bugle tube in from the top or bottom of the Bugle Tube Holder.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.