Burris Fullfield IV Scope
Popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope at an affordable price; high-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability.
- popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope at an affordable price; high-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- improved 4x zoom system with premium, multi-coated lenses for edge-to-edge clarity and low light performance; durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- sleek new design with finger adjustable turret knobs; wide selection of reticles for both hunting and long-distance target shooting
- side parallax adjustment and focus as close as 10 yards allows for fine tuning for crisp views perfect for all platforms including rimfire and air guns; positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy
- nitrogen-filled 1-inch scope tube prevents fogging, even in cold and rain, and is waterproof; guaranteed by the Burris forever warranty
6.5 Creedemoor, Ballistic E3, Long Range MOA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.